28 October 2007

Scott writes a book for Oprah

Scott:
Not even if I plan to write a book that would appear on Oprah Winfrey's 'Book of the Month Club'?

Rebecca:
You don't want that

Scott:
mmmm....it does tend to make the authors a lot of money....

"Let me tell you about this month's book! This is best book you'll ever read! Its called "How to Love the Man You Love Who Doesn't Love You Loving Him While Learning How to Release Your Inner Strength and Achieving Financial Security and Thinner Thighs in 30 Days!"

Rebecca:
But you wouldn't take it seriously and it'd be a huge laugh... and well its Oprah

Scott:
It'd be fun.

"So tell me Scott, why did you decide to write this book?"
"Let me tell you Opie, if I can call you Opie, I looked at the lazy, incapable, braindead people in your audience and thought to myself "I can screw them over....I mean, I can help them achieve everything they've ever wanted!" and, well, it just flowed on from there. All I've ever wanted to do is to screw...uh, help your audience and I'm glad so many people have learnt so much from buying my book for the exorbitant price its being sold for."

No comments: