10 October 2007

Scott on the gay bomb

After viewing this art work

Scott:
Is it called "Rainbow Brite Demonstrates Nuclear Capability"?

Rebecca:
Not that I am aware of

James:
GAYBOMB!!! MINCE FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

Scott:
"General Pansy, how much damage can we expect from this attack?"
"I've prepared some diagrams, Mr President. As you can see ground zero will have an effective radius of 5 miles from the epicentre. Anyone caught within ground zero will be immediately i-gay-diated."
"Dear god!"
"Beyond ground zero there'll be what I call the 'I Like it Both Ways' zone. We figure this will have a radius of roughly 10-15 miles and while it won't turn everyone inside it gay, it will definitely affect their sexual orientation to some degree and we do expect a dramatic rise in the number of tight leather pants being worn."
"The horror!"
"Outside of these zones the effects should be less but will also be unpredictable. We don't know how far these will spread but we're already seeing affects as far away as us here in Washington."
"How so, General?"
"Well for example before the attack my uniform wasn't pink and my name was General Studly McButch."

No comments: