30 July 2007

Scott is not James

Rebecca:
I created a blog for James last night. http://insane-wisdom.blogspot.com

He said he wasn't Scott. And he's right, he's not Scott...
because Scott is sitting over there looking not like James.

Scott:
I look not like James all the time. I am not a looking-like-James demon.

Rebecca:
*imagines a looking-like-James angel*

Scott:
that'd be the angel of Lego Star Wars on PS3

Rebecca:
Scott you are an odd man

Scott:
God: "Angel James, why have you not taken up your fiery sword and met the hosts of Lucifer on the plains of Armageddon?"
Angel James: "Yeah, I'm going to I just need to get the last few parts of the land speeder."
God: "Are you playing a computer game? Now? While the final war is waged against the forces of darkness?"
Angel James: "Well.....no... yeah....but I've been trying to finish this level for ages and I keep getting stuck on this ledge between the two droids this moving floor bit."
God: "....have you tried become R2D2 and flying across the gap?"
Angel James: "Yes. D'uh. The droids just shoot me. And I need to cross the gap to get the last part."
God: *picks up second controller* "Hang on, I'll join in and we'll try working as a team."
[Lucifer storms in]
Lucifer: "Hah! I have defeated your armies, God, and now I shall slay y-… wait, is that Lego Star Wars?"
God and Angel James: "Yes."
Lucifer: "That game rocks. Hey, have you got a third controller?"

And thus ended the final war between heaven and hell, thanks to the distracted Angel of Lego Star Wars.

No comments: