6 July 2007

Scott discusses working with God

Michelle:
I'd settle for EA to God

Amber:
"No, I'm sorry, you can't talk to him today.... No, not next week, either... Look - he's working offsite at the moment and he's quite hard to pin down... No, I don't know when he'll be back... yes, fine, I'll take a message."

*drowns in post-its*

Michelle:
I'm sorry, he's in an urgent meeting with the archangels - something about smiting the infidels...

James:
"I'm sorry, but his schedule is very hard to track - he moves in mysterious ways."

Scott:

God's working offsite? I guess that explains why he hasn't answered my prayers yet.

"Goodmorning, this is the office of Yahweh, the Creator of All Things, He That is Called 'I Am', Father of the Son of God, how may I help you? No, I'm sorry, he's not in the office today. I'm afraid we don't have a time frame for when he'll be back in the office. No. Sorry. Can I take a message? Hang on, let me find a pen that works......ok, and your message is?.........'Dear Lord, why will you not help us stop the invading barbarian hordes?'....ok, got it, I'll be sure to pass it on to him once he's in the office. You're welcome. Thank you. And I hope you have a lovely day. You too. Try not get in the way of those barbarian hordes. Ok. Bye bye now!......... Good morning, this is the office of Yahweh, the Creator of All Things, He That is Called 'I Am', Father of the Son of God, how may I help you....?"

No comments: