13 June 2007

Scott is an anthropologist. Of sorts.

Scott:
*ponders the deaper meaning of chocolate*

Lee:
I read that as 'dapper meaning'.
It brought to mind a Mars Bar in a three piece suit and pinstriped trilby.

Rebecca:
Awwww that's so cute

Scott:
"I say, why not have a bite of me? We Mars Bars are far more civilised than those nasty little Flakes."
"Oi! What you on about you manky stuck up toff? She'll have some of me because i don't run around with me nose in the air like some ooo-la-la posh dandy!"
"Now listen here Flake, you watch your manners or it'll be the Queensbury's rules for you!"
"Oooooo! What you gonna do, Mars boy? Come after me with your dandy little Fantale friends?"
"Right, that's enough you rotter, you gutter chocolate! Take that!"
And thus began the bitter chocolate class struggle.

No comments: