10 August 2007

Scott takes on fundamentalists

After reading this article

Scott:
I'm gonna buy me a gun and kill me some fundamentalists. Yesirree bob, I love a collection of stuffed fundamentalist heads on my bedroom wall

"And this one I shot whilst hiking across the veldt. It ambushed me from a thick clump of acacia bushes and demanded I repent and denounce my sins. Fortunately I always travel the veldt with my game rifle at hand I was able to bring it down while it was in mid-pounce. It was a close run thing but as you can see it makes a fine trophy. Definitely one of the more magnificent specimens in my collection."

Amber:
I think I'd shoot them, then dump them

Scott:
Its illegal to dump fundamentalists, they're classified as toxic waste. you don't want them leaching into the soil and contaminating the wildlife. the last thing i need is to be swooped by fundamentalist magpies during breeding season.

No comments: