30 August 2007

Scott likes pies

Amber:
The Pie-Eating Samurai... now there's a movie waiting to happen.
And for variation's sake... The Pie Eating Samurai

Scott:
"You have dishonoured my pie!"
"No! Your pie dishonours you!"
"Aooowwwww!"
"Eeeeeoooaawwww!"
*spectacular 2 hour fight scene followed by end of movie credits*

James:
"Master Crusty! The evil Dragon Weng Flaky is outside! He demands we give up the secrets of our legendary Pie Style!"

Scott:
"Master Crusty, you would not teach me your Pie Style! Now I will take it like the autum moon takes the bamboo lute from a concubine!"
*Master Crusty strokes foot long moustache*
"Then let us fight with our minds, pie to pie! For truly there is no greater way to honour the Bakery of the Gods!"
*cue stirring music, lots of zooming in to narrowed eyes and snarling faces for the next, oh lets say 45 minutes*

Amber:
Somebody PLEASE get to blogging

Rebecca:
Oh when I eventually get access to my home PC and the internets I will blog to my heart's content

Scott:
*narrows eyes, strokes moustache*
Hold your hand, Autumn Blog Concubine, or I shall unleash a fearsome array of baked goods!

James:
"I laugh at your baked goods!''
*laughs out of synch*
"What you call pastry, I call a soft steamed bun!"

Scott:
"So, you mock the pies of our ancestors?!"
*florid and unnecessarily exaggerated arm waving*
"I should have expected as much from the Duke of P'ie's assassin."
*more moustache stroking*
"Hung Lo, Sofar Wae, show this peasant what a true Pie Master can do!"

Rebecca:
I am not afraid of baked goods, I consume them

Scott:
Then consume the Twelve Fingered Fist of the Winter Pie Crust Dragon!

Waaaaoaoaoaoaah!

No comments: