9 September 2009

Scott and dwarves

Scott:
Can we have a new PA please? Our current one is a sucky dwarven prima donna.

James:
You and psychotics dwarves. It getting to become a habit.

Scott:
I can give it up any time I like.

James:
Don't make me stage an intervention...

Scott:
I'm not addicted to psychotic dwarves! I just need them from time to time to get by, you know how it is...

James:
It'll get to a point where you need one or two dwarves just to wake up in the morning. Next you'll be going to the horse races just to follow the jockeys around. You're on a downward spiral!

Scott:
I only need one or two psychotic dwarves to get me started in the morning. Sure, I may occasionally need a another one round my midday, but I need psychotic dwarves to keep me on top of the game. They keep me sharp and in control. Hell, with the stresses people face in the cut throat world of bureuacracy I'm not the only one doing a little angry dwarf from time to time!

James:
I hope you're at least using clean dwarves and not sharing them with others. You can pick up all sorts of nasty bugs doing that.

Scott:
I only share my dwarves with people I know

Michelle:
I now has a nice clean desk, with no clutter, no junk and no dust - however, I will soon have to move around to my new desk (once Rachael packs up), and unpack all my junk and return to chaos

Scott:
And dwarves, don't forget those.

Michelle:
how could I forget the dwarves?

Scott:
You could if you had the shakes from psychotic dwarf withdrawal.

James:
Remember the Dwarven Alamo!

Michelle:
*throttles James*

puhlease - no bad dwarf jokes...

Scott:
What about good dwarf jokes?

Michelle:
there are any?

James:
Why did the dwarf cross the road?

The torment Scott for its own nefarious purposes.

Scott:
*Knock knock*.
"Who's there?"
"Psychotic dwarf."
"Psychodatic dwarf whoarrrrgggh!!!" *squelchy stabbing sounds*

No comments: