28 September 2007

Scott quotes sporks

Amber:
Sporks. Oh, the sporks.

Scott:
Is this a spork which i see before me, the prongs toward my hand?

James:
But soft! What light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the spork.

To be or not to be, that is the question.
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind
To suffer the sporks and arrows of outrageous meatbombs...

Out! Out! Damned Spork!

Scott:
By the pricking of my sporks, something wicked this way walks.

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your meatbombs. I come to bury Ceasar, not to spork him.

We are such stuff as dreams are made on and our little life is rounded with a sleazy dumpling...

Michelle:
A spork, a spork, my kingdom for a spork

Now is the spork of our discontent

James:
The quality of meatbombs is not strained,
It falleth like the gentle sporks...

Michelle:
Titus Andronispork

Scott:
Something is rotten in the spork of Denmark

Michelle:
Alas, poor Meatbomb - I knew him, Horatio, a sleazy dumpling of infinite jest

James:
Dumplingkrantz and Rosenspork are dead...

No comments: