29 April 2010

Scott has sinus goblins

Scott:
Its like there's goblins in my head making noises

James:
Fetch me a kebab skewer and I'll get rid of the goblins for you.

Scott:
I fear for my brain. Specifically I fear my brain being stabbed due to your overly enthusiastic sinus goblin skewering.

Michelle:
you two are being very disturbing again!

Scott:
But you haven't heard the song about it yet

Michelle:
sing it for me at lunch...

James:
I think it goes:

See the little goblin
See his little feet
And his little toes-y-woes
Isn't the goblin sw- AAARGH!!! GET THAT SKEWER OUT OF MY NOSE!!!

Scott:
Oh I am a sinus goblin and a I sail the sinus seas!
With my trusty sinus spoon I fill your sinuses with peas!

James:
Sounds a bit like a sinus pirate...

Scott:
You've not seen the jolly roger sticking out of my left nostril?

No comments: