29 September 2008

Scott gives the greatest of gifts...

"And you, my faithful peon, who stood beside me while all around was flame and ouchiness, to you I give the greatest gift of all!"

"My leige, I am not worthy!"

"I give you this, my short and hairy peasant: a small wheel of elderly cheese!"

"............"

"I see you have been rendered speechless by my magnificent gift, oh unpleasantly fragrant one."

"......cheese? You've given me cheese?"

"Indeed I have, faithful servant of little brain!"

"After everything I did for you? A fucking wheel of cheese? I fought offthe Hordes of Crotchless-Pantied Nether-Demons for you! I led the charge when we raided Castle Ick while you sheltered in a nunnery disguised as a grandmother! I toppled the Great Tower of G'Ath'Ath'Ack'l'Ath, burnt the city of Sleem and razed the temples of Omnommer the Devourer! I slew the great daemon Unchwunter Klebullous the Splatulent! All of this I did for you! And now you give me cheese?!"

"Yes! Truly your deeds make you worthy of this fine small piece of tasty milk curdlings!"

"AAARGH!"

"Argh indeed, my almost-friend, argh indeed!"

No comments: