14 January 2008

Scott is followed by pirates

I'm sure the boy would prefer not to have a pirate vessel tagging along by his side.

"Hi John, how are............um, is that a pirate ship?"

"Look, just ignore it ok? It just started following me around and it won't go away."

"Ignore it? Its a frggin' pirate ship! Look, its even got pirates on board! AND they're buckling swashes!"

"They're doing it to get attention. Just pretend they aren't there ok? God this is so embarrasing. What am I going to tell mum? There's not enough petfood for them AND the cat and dog at home! LOOK, FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO FOLLOW AROUND, WILL YOU?!"

"Aww....look, now you've made them all sad. Hey, I wonder if they can do any tricks?"

"I don't care, I just want them to go away already."

"Nah, I bet they know all kinds of cool tricks, like.......pillaging and plundering and stealing booty. HEY BOYS, CAN YOU STEAL BOOTY? CAN YA? HUH? HUH? Aw look at them, they're so cute, they're bouncing all around the place in excitement!"

"Damn it Paul, stop encouraging them!"

No comments: