9 May 2007

Scott is a chocolate deity

Scott:
I should go see my doctor but wait, I'm never sick! Muahahahahaa! I have the immune system of a god! All shall bow before me in worship!

Michelle:
here we go again...

Scott:
what, you make it sound like my demands for worship happen on a daily basis.

Michelle:
well, they do - not that we mind worshipping you, but surely you would prefer spontaneous worship rather than worship on demand.

Scott:
worship on demand is necessary. how can one know that one is a god if there is no worship on demand?

Michelle:
one knows one is a god if one is spontaneously worshipped - if one demands worship, then one risks turning into Caligula

Scott:
meh, power hungry lunatics have their attraction as well.

Michelle:
thank god (oops, thank Scott) you don't have a sister - though I suppose that means we will have the enlightening experience of seeing you declare war on Bass Strait...

Scott:
it mocks me. it deliberately keeps me from the Cadbury factory in Tasmania.

Rebecca:
it keeps you from turning into chocolate boy

Scott:
Chocolate Boy, the tasty-licious superhero.
"Don't worry ma'am, I'll save you! Wait...what are you doing?? Argh!! My leg!! Oh dear god, you're eating my leg!!"

No comments: