25 September 2006

Scott on careers

Amber:
I want a livelihood based on Scott being weird.
I'd never have to work again.

Rebecca:
I keep telling him to be a comedian

Scott:
yes, but you're notoriously bad at picking careers for people :P

Rebecca:
And what evidence do you base that on?

Scott:
the fact that you told Adolf Hitler he'd be best suited as the breeder of rare ornamental chickens.

Rebecca:
well I was right. If he'd just followed my advice imagine where we'd all be now

Scott:
what, you mean facing an unstoppable army of fascist Storm Chickens? Being fired upon by tanks armed with pneumatic chicken cannons?

Rebecca:
that's the thing, chickens aren't unstoppable.... and you can cook the remains

Scott:
armoured fascist chickens. in tanks.

Rebecca:
pre-roasted chickens after you firebomb them
and who cares if they are fascist or not?

Scott:
the other chickens they are oppressing care

Rebecca:
I think chickens count for little in this world

Scott:
But not to Adolf Hitler, ornamental chicken breeder

No comments: